Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I've been tagged

Okay, I’ve had this blog skeleton sitting out on the web for a while now and I guess I’ll post something. Problem is I really don’t have much to say, problem solved,
My friend Myles tagged me to say 5 interesting things about myself so it sounds like a good time to kick things off.

Let’s see, 5 interesting things?
  1. I can’t dance. Okay it’s not really that interesting but I really don’t have the ability to move my limbs to any sort of rhythm. I watch folks dance and I wonder how the heck they move that way.


  2. I studied Shotokan Karate for 16 years and earned the rank of third degree black belt (the highest degree in Shotokan is 5th degree). After my first black belt test I could hardly move for three days. It was a 6 hour test where we weren’t allowed to eat or drink.


  3. I once had a job painting polka dots on cement trucks.


  4. When my brother was in college he was taking a computer class, I would go to UNM and play Trek on the old line printer (LS120 for those computer geeks), I’ve been addicted to computers ever since.


  5. It seems I have a tool fetish. I work on projects just so I can purchase new tools
    What’s up with that? I have two roller cabinets full of stuff and an additional 3
    tool boxes full of more tools.


    That’s about it for me, I’m not going to tag anyone else because I think everyone I know has been tagged!

6 comments:

skoshi said...

T empathizes. When he dances he moves to a rhythm of his own making--sort of like a drunken bear. He's a good sport, though. He got up and did the conga line and Chubby Checkers twist at our company holiday party. Most important of all, he had fun.

Now,
why would a cement truck need polka dots?

Them's some tools you have! T and I are jealous. No wonder you're always building up a bike for someone...anything for more tools, right?

skoshi said...

p.s. Did you lay those tools out like that?
There's nothing compulsive in your make up, is there?

T said...

Hey! That picture looks familiar...sort of. I used to systematically lay out all of my climbing gear and stare at it for hours. Sometimes I'd polishe it or change the carabiners around. Do you play with your tools in the garage also?

S. Baboo said...

Ha! we finally herded you into the blogoshpere!

T said...

Hey there. Just letting you know you've tagged again.
Got 5 more intersting things???

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

those are all very interesting things. don't believe what anyone else tells you.

especially polka dots on cement trucks. I mean, not everyone can put that on their resume.